In a family campsite, traditional and close to nature, you can: discover all the sensations of winter sports, progress throughout the year on mountain hiking trails, discover the fauna and flora of our countryside and our forests, or quite simply, practice the deckchair while listening to the birds sing and squirrels climb trees.
Open all the year
- 86 pitches with electricity (3 amps),
- Shaded tent space,
- Caravan pitches all year round,
- Heated sanitary blocks, showers, sinks, laundry tubs, dish sinks, hot and cold water for all elements,
- Shower, sink and toilet for people with reduced mobility,
- Wifi (paying) throughout the campsite,
- Coin operated washing machine and dryer,
- Playground, table tennis, table football, bowling green,
- Gas depot,
- Pets allowed on a leash,
- Cash, french checks, card payment, french holiday checks accepted
Reception office opening hours : 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 a.m. 2:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. (These times may be subject to modifications.)
Situation & Commerces
Located on the road to the Col de Moissière, the campsite has a view of the village and the cross-country ski trails which are on the edge. On the other side, a view of part of the alpine ski area which is 50 meters away.
You are in the center of the village !
Many shops are at your service :
20 meters from the campsite :
restaurants, pizzerias, bread store, creperie, sports shop, daycare center.
in the village (900 meters) :
bakeries, butcher, delicatessen, tobacco, bars, grocery store, post office, doctors and pharmacy.
Every Sunday morning, at the village market, you can taste the many specialties of the Champsaur : cheeses, cold meats, tourtons, ravioli, donkey ears, pies, …
Campsite Rate 2022 (per night)
|Child (2 to – 7 years old)||3,40 €|
|Électricity (3 A)||3,50 €|
|Small tent||2,00 €|
|Big tent||3,00 €|
|Visitor (per day)||2,90 €|
|Tourist Tax (+ 18 ans)||0,20 €|